The Nectre Mk1 is beautifully compact but yet powerful enough to heat around 185m2 of living area. With its high efficiency rating and modest heat output, the Nectre Mk 1 is a welcome addition to your home.
Efficiency: 81% peak (73% average)
Nectre Mk1 is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- Optional Side Shields are available
- Firebox size: 580w x 315d x 340h mm
- Maximum log width: 540mm
- Door aperture: 250mm x 495mm
- Total weight: 120kg
- 10 year firebox warranty on Nectre Mk1
The Nectre Mk1 outer skin is the firebox, which means heat radiants objects around the fire. Radiant heat is excellent if you want to sit in front while watching the flame.
Nectre Mk1 dimensions
- Pedestal model size: 725mm (w) x 725mm (h) x 420mm (d) – base width 650mm
- Legs model size: 725mm (w) x 690mm (h) x 420mm (d) – base width 625mm
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre Mk1 are as follows:
- 140mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 650mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 500mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.
The Nectre Mk1 has been designed and manufactured to exceed the strict AS/NZS 4013 standards for emissions of 1.5g / kg of fuel burnt and efficiency of 60%.