The Nectre MEGA is beautifully compact but yet powerful enough to heat around 326m2 of living area.
Coverage: 280 – 340m2
Efficiency: 65% peak (62% average)
With its high efficiency rating and large heat output, the Nectre MEGA is a welcome addition to your home.
Nectre MEGA is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and a stay cool spring handle. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass.
- Optional 3 speed fan
- Fire box size: 600w x 430d x 320h mm
- Maximum log width: 560mm
- Door aperture: 265 x 500mm
- Total weight: 170kg on legs and 180kg pedestal
- 10 year firebox warranty
Radiant / Convection Heat
The Nectre MEGA fires release their heat through a combination of heat radiation, which heats objects, and convection which heats the air. Excellent for feeling the heat of the flame and warming the surround living space.
Central Heating option
The MEGA can be manufactured with a central heating option which produces between 10-15kW average and a massive 20kW at its peak.
Optional 3 speed fans
The Nectre MEGA can be fitted with a 3 speed fan. The optional fan for the pedestal model is a twin barrel and fitted within the base. A single barrel fan is offered with the Leg model and is mounted on the rear of the unit. A further 75mm clearence from the wall is required on the leg model.
Installation clearance distances for the Nectre Mega are as follows:
- 200mm from rear of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 875mm from side of heater to wall in a standard installation (square to walls).
- 450mm from rear corner of heater to wall in corner installation.