The Esse 500EL Electric Companion is the perfect stand alone electric cooker, or the absolute perfect companion for your ESSE wood stove.
ESSE 500EL Electric Companion Features:
- ESSE Wood Stoves are all English, manufactured to perfection
- The ESSE 500EL is the perfect electric companion for your ESSE wood stove. The seamless design, and updated profile ensures the stove is the perfect match. Designed to go on the Left Hand Side, your 500EL Companion will match any of the ESSE range of wood (and electric) range cookers
- 2 Large Ovens: The 500EL’s 2 generous ovens are deliberately designed for depth rather than width to retain heat. The ovens can be used independently and incorporate ESSE’s patented surround heat engineering for even baking results every time.
- Top Oven: 48 litres, 2 racks, max temp 240oC, cast oven
- Bottom Oven: 32 litres, 1 rack, max temp 200oC, cast oven
- Stove Top Cooking: Capable of accommodating three pans simultaneously, the powerful heat of the 33cm hotplate is perfect for direct to cast iron cooking and the bolster lid creates a ‘steam and sizzle’ cooking environment. From energy-saving standby/slumber mode*, the hotplate takes just 38 minutes to get from 150⁰C to 400⁰C.
- Electric Top Oven Grill: The top oven has a built in electric grill
- Separate Controller: Your ESSE 500EL Companion is designed to be seamless, no more controls that need disturb the design, these controls are now separate. You can wall mount, bench mount or hide in a cupboard next to your stove
- Designed To Match: Your ESSE 500EL companion is designed to join any of ESSE’s cooker range. With ESSE’s unique round bolster lids it’s the perfect companion. The 500EL must be installed to the left of your cooker to have the bolster lid and doors all align
- 5 Star Power Rating: Your ESSE 500EL companion only uses a standard 15amp power supply. It’s one of the most efficient companions on the market. ESSE’s patented L.E.D technology means your ESSE divides the power across the demand in milliseconds meaning the demand on your power is divided evenly – and on demand
- Standard Colors: Cream, Black, White, Pastel Green, Classic Green, Teal, Powder Blue, Royal Blue, Oxford Blue, Dusky Violet, Lavender, Pewter, Penumbra and Shadow.
- Premium Colors: Claret, Lava, Nightingale, Fern Green and Primrose